This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Columbia Women’s Peak to Park Insulated Jacket is a warm, comfortable, and easy to wear winter coat for women. It features 100% synthetic down lining, inner layers, and a water-resistant exterior shell that keeps water and cold out and warmth inside. This women’s winter coat is made from advanced technological materials. The outer shell is made from 100% polyester storm-lite DP II materials, while the inner lining is made from 100% nylon 210T taffeta. Together, these materials keep you warm and cozy.
Columbia adds multiple handy features that improve your comfort while you wear this women’s waterproof winter jacket. Two zippered hand pockets and an interior security pocket are added to keep the hands warm and personal items protected from the elements. This Columbia snow jacket for women is covered by a water-resistant shell that blocks rain and blowing snow. The outer shell beads water, which wipes away quickly with very little effort. It has been made with a modern, classic fit, a universal, easy fit for a comfortable range of motion.
Columbia offers this women’s jacket in multiple sizes and colors on Amazon.com. To ensure the perfect fit, follow these steps for measuring and refer to the size chart. To determine the neck size, measure at the base or thickest part of your neck. For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- SUPERIOR WARMTH: The Columbia Women’s Peak to Park Insulated Jacket features 100% synthetic down lining, a water-resistant exterior shell, and inner layers for the ultimate comfort and warmth.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: The outer shell is made from 100% polyester Storm-Lite DP II materials, while the inner lining is made from 100% nylon 210T taffeta. Together, these materials keep you warm and cozy.
- HANDY FEATURES: Columbia has added multiple features that enhance comfort while wearing this women’s winter coat, including; two zippered hand pockets and an interior security pocket for storing personal items.
- PRECISION FITTING: This Columbia women’s waterproof winter jacket is made with a modern classic fit, which is a universal easy fit for a comfortable range of motion. The down-style baffling lends a timeless, versatile fit.
- EASY AND COMFORTABLE TO WEAR DAILY: The Columbia Women’s Peak to Park Insulated Jacket features a drawcord adjustable hem and binding at the cuffs for adjustable comfort. This jacket is machine wash friendly.