This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Invicta makes a bold statement with its intricate detail and design, personifying a gallant structure. It’s the fine art of making timepieces.
- Rose gold ion-plated watch with magnified date window, large round crystals at bezel, and smaller crystals inset at Roman numeral 12 and 6 o’clock indices
- 38 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band featuring fold-over clasp with safety closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving