This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Each Classic Lokai contains elements from the highest and lowest points on earth: the white bead carries water from Mount Everest, and the black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea. These extremes are a reminder to seek balance on your journey – staying humble during the highs and hopeful during the lows. Made with silicone, each bracelet has a slight stretch to fit over your hand. Size Extra Large has a 7.5 inch (19 centimeter) circumference.
- FIND BALANCE: Each clear Lokai is infused with elements from the highest and lowest points on earth as a reminder to find balance.
- SIZE: Small Lokai bracelets have a 6 inch (15.2 cm) circumference, usually fitting adolescents and women with thin wrists.
- GIVE BACK: Lokai donates 10% of net profits to charity partners.
- STAY HUMBLE: The white bead carries water from Mount Everest, the highest point on earth, as a reminder to stay humble.
- STAY HOPEFUL: The black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, as a reminder to stay hopeful – even when it seems impossible.