This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Artist James Goldcrown, known for his Lovewall murals internationally, has designed the Hearts Lokai with a driven desire to spread love and embrace the highs and lows of life. He says, “Hearts represent a universal language. They symbolize everything from happiness to grieving; a mixture of all these different emotions that make us human.” Each Lokai is infused with elements from the highest and lowest points on earth. The white bead carries water from Mount Everest, and the black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea. These extremes are a reminder to seek balance on the journey, staying humble during the highs and hopeful during the lows. Made with silicone, each bracelet has a slight stretch to fit over your hand.
- HEARTS LOKAI: Lokai has teamed up with street artist, James Goldcrown, known for his Lovewall murals across the world to create the Hearts Lokai for the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Assocation.
- GIVE BACK: Lokai will donate $1 to the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association for each bracelet sold – a cause close to James’ heart.
- SIZE: Large Lokai bracelets have a 7 inch (17.7 cm) circumference, fitting most men’s wrists.
- STAY HUMBLE: The white bead carries water from Mt Everest, the highest point on earth, as a reminder to always stay humble.
- STAY HOPEFUL: The black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, as a reminder to stay hopeful – even when it seems impossible.