This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Women’s Margarita Crew Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list while keeping your feet toasty warm.
The Smartwool community is a collection of people who believe that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When Smartwool started making socks back in 1994, their founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.
That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had every felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing- helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time. It worked so well, in fact, that Smartwool uses it in almost every single item they make.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks- revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
Smartwool’s whole brand was built on the desire to be comfortable on outdoor adventures-we wanted to go farther and experience more. And that drive continues to fuel everything Smartwool does. From their Merino wool supply chain to the Smartwool advocacy program to how they design their socks and apparel, Smartwool exists to help you play, love, and laugh in the great outdoors as often as you would like.
- WARM INSULATION: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Women’s Margarita Crew Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list while keeping your feet toasty warm.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The women’s specific fit on the Women’s Margarita Crew Socks provides a narrower heel and overall slimmer fit for all day comfort during any activity.
- VERSATILE WEAR: Whether you’re on a ski trip, hiking on a cold winter day, or checking out a new brewery with friends, the Women’s Margarita Crew Socks are the perfect pair for any occasion.
- ULTRA LIGHT CUSHION: The Ultra Light cushioned bottom on the Women’s Margarita Crew Socks allows you to wear these socks all year round for maximum performance in close-fitting clothes .
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 61% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, and 2% Elastane, the Women’s Margarita Crew Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. These socks should not be bleached, ironed, or dry cleaned.