This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, from your backyard to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we’ve lived by our “true north,” the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives. The North Face products are warrantied to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, but only if purchased from an authorized The North Face reseller. Limitations apply. For complete details of the warranty policy, please visit The North Face website. Down,Nylon,Polyester; Imported
- WATER-RESISTANT. 100% recycled fabric with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish helps keep you dry when rain strikes.
- DOWN INSULATION. 550 fill goose down offers superior warmth in the coldest of temperatures. Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union.
- STANDARD FIT. Take cold hikes in the morning or night. This jacket has enough room for layering and has an internal bungee waist adjustment to provide a customized fit.
- WARM DETAILS. A cozy, brushed chin guard lining helps keep your neck warm when fully zipped. Secure-zip hand pockets safety store your small valuables and help keep hands warm.
- THE NORTH FACE. Embroidered logo on left chest adds a signature TNF look.