This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Whether you’re skiing, snowboarding, camping, hiking, training, running, or climbing, The North Face has the snow gear, boots, jackets, scarves or warm winter hats you need.
- WATER-RESISTANT. Fabric treated with a Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish helps keep you dry when inclement weather strikes. Lining is 100% recycled woven polyester.
- DOWN INSULATION. Goose down offers superior warmth in the cold. We test our down’s loftiness, moisture resistance and loft retention after compression. Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, a traceability system to validate the original down source.
- STANDARD FIT. This standard fit women’s parka hits at the mid thigh and features a drop-tail hem for added warmth and coverage in the back.
- CONVERTIBLE DESIGN. A snap-away hood allows you to customize your coverage or look. A down cocoon brim and inner tall collar provide added warmth and protection.
- SECURE WARMTH. A two-way VISLON center front zip offers custom coverage. Adjustable elastic and Velcro cuffs help keep the cold out.