This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Constructed with waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2.5L fabric, this classic year-round jacket is designed to withstand backcountry storms and is styled for everyday use.
- STAY DRY. This waterproof jacket is built to help keep you dry. A DryVent shell with a Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish helps keep you dry when rain strikes. Sealed seams help ensure that water stays out so the weather doesn’t stop your day.
- RELAXED FIT. Designed for versatile wear, this rain jacket is made with a relaxed fit with room for extra layers. A hem-cinch cord and adjustable hood offer a custom fit with extra coverage. Pit-zip venting adds breathability when you’re on the move.
- EASILY PACKABLE. You only need a handful of extra space in your pack to stash this ultralight, weatherproof rain shell for extra weather protection when storms are on the horizon.
- SECURE STORAGE. Stowable in-hand pocket and covered secure zip hand pockets to protect your hands and valuables from the elements.
- EXTENDED SIZES. The North Face Women’s Venture 2 DWR Rain Jacket comes in sizes XS – 3XL.